* HIS - 260 Latin American History and Culture if transferring to UNI.
**Appropriate math level needed before enrolling in any math class. May also have to take MAT - 128 Precalculus if transferring to UNI.
*** ECN - 130 Principles of Microeconomics if transferring to ISU.
^Also MAT - 219 Calculus III if transferring to ISU/BS degree.
^^Could take PHY - 162 College Physics I if transferring to UI/BA degree.
^^^Could take PHY - 172 College Physics II if transferring to UI.
# ECN - 120 Principles of Macroeconomics if transferring to ISU.
Note: Please check with transfer institution for their specific requirements or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- AS Degree requirements are met with this sample schedule. General Education Requirements will need to be completed at most transfer institutions.
- Check with transfer institution for Foreign Language Requirement.
- Admission requirements vary from institution to institution. Contact the transfer institution or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for assistance.
- Suggested schedule dependent on entry level of student.