*NIACC foundation courses – need a “C-” or higher
**Elective credit only; no direct transfer to Elementary Education major.
***Required Math ACT/Placement scores needed to enroll.
^Support work credit; transfers directly to Elementary Education major.
^^Elementary Education core credit; need a “C-” or higher.
Check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- For more information, see the BVU Elementary Education program page. The Iowa Department of Education has requirements for Teacher Education Programs.
- The Iowa Department of Education has requirements for Teacher Education Programs.
- A 2.5 minimum GPA is needed for acceptance into the Teacher Education Program.
- Praxis I minimum scores are required prior to admittance into Teacher Education Program.
- BVU will accept up to 68 transferrable NIACC credits.