* AGS - 109 Animal Science I and AGS - 110 Animal Science I Lab are recommended.
**Appropriate math level needed before enrolling in any math class.
***Take ACC - 111 Introduction to Accounting if needed before ACC - 121 Principles of Accounting I
****Students should take BIO - 202 Biology I and BIO - 203 Biology II at the same institution to avoid transfer issues. While Agriculture Studies does not require these courses, some agriculture minors and Teacher Certifications may.
Note: Please check with transfer institution for their specific requirements or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- AA Degree meets the General Education Requirements for the College of Liberal Arts at most transfer institutions.
- Check with transfer institution for Foreign Language Requirement.
- Admission requirements vary from institution to institution. Contact the transfer institution or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for assistance.
- Suggested schedule dependent on entry level of student.
For more information, refer to the Iowa State Agriculture Transfer Plans.