* CHM - 166 General Chemistry I may be a better fit for some students, depending on their major. For example, students planning on attending veterinary school should take CHM-166.
**Appropriate math level needed before enrolling in any math class.
***It is recommended to take BIO - 202 Biology I and BIO - 203 Biology II at the same institution to avoid transfer issues. Agricultural Studies does not require BIO-202 and BIO-203 but some agriculture minors and teacher certifications may.
^Take ACC - 111 Introduction to Accounting if needed before ACC - 121 Principles of Accounting I
Note: Please check with transfer institution for their specific requirements or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- AA Degree meets the General Education Requirements for the College of Liberal Arts at most transfer institutions.
- Check with transfer institution for Foreign Language Requirement.
- Admission requirements vary from institution to institution. Contact the transfer institution or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for assistance.
- Suggested schedule dependent on entry level of student.
For more information, refer to the Iowa State Agriculture Transfer Plans.