*Appropriate math level needed before enrolling in any math class. If transferring to the University of Iowa, also consider MAT - 161 Business Statistics , MAT - 165 Calculus (Business) , MAT - 210 Calculus I , and MAT - 216 Calculus II .
**If transferring to Iowa State University, consider courses from U.S. Diversity/International Perspectives. If transferring to the University of Iowa, consider courses from the General Education lists of International & Global Issues; Literary, Visual, and Performing Arts; and Values, Society, and Diversity. If transferring to University of Northern Iowa, consider HIS - 254 American Indian History (Non-Western Culture requirement).
Note: Please check with transfer institution for their specific requirements or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for further transfer planning.
- AA Degree meets the General Education requirements for the College of Liberal Arts at most transfer institutions.
- Check with transfer institution for Foreign Language requirement.
- Admission requirements vary from institution to institution. Contact the transfer institution or check with a NIACC counselor/advisor for assistance.
- Suggested schedule dependent on entry level of student.
- Required GPAs vary from college to college.