The Management Diploma program will help prepare students to successfully meet the challenges and opportunities encountered in today’s dynamic business environment. Students will develop a foundation of business knowledge including management, business law, office technologies, accounting and risk management. Students will develop competence in the business functions of planning, organizing, directing and controlling.
Graduates possess skills that will help them begin a career in many business settings, from large industrial companies to small service-oriented franchises. Self-employed business owners will also profit from this program.
Upon successful completion of the Management curriculum with a grade point average of 2.00 (C) or higher, the student is awarded a Diploma.
Students interested in pursuing a two-year Degree in one of our specialized Management programs (Insurance and Financial Management or Sport Management) should follow the prescribed curriculum for each program as presented in this catalog.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Talk to the Business Internship Coordinator or your Counselor to decide when in your college career you should participate in an internship.
- Enroll in and pass Workplace Professionalism (BUS 162 ).
- Workplace Professionalism is a 3 s.h. course that is a prerequisite to Business Internships ~ it can be taken at any time prior to a Business Internship.
- Upon passing Workplace Professionalism, the student is eligible for a Business Internship (BUS 225 ).
- Students may register for a Business Internship only when they have located, secured and have had the internship site approved with the Business Internship Coordinator.
- Business Internship credit ranges from 1 s.h. to 5 s.h. ~ this must be determined prior to registering for the course.
All students are highly encouraged to participate in a Business Internship before graduating.